St. Louis, MO – For the third year, Kolbeco has been named to St. Louis Small Business Monthly’s annual list of the area’s best marketing firms. This year, over 200 firms were nominated for the honor of which 25 were selected.
“Here at Kolbeco, our team has a passion for getting to the heart of our clients’ brands and crafting their stories and campaigns in a way that will have the most impact with their audiences,” said Lauren Kolbe, senior manager and co-owner of Kolbeco.
A brief sampling of the campaigns that have led to this year’s honor include:
- Streets of St. Charles: StreetsFest series of events, which featured a 5K / 10K Street Party Run in March, StreetsFest street fair in July, and StreetsFest Art Fair in October. Media partnerships were created for each of the events, which in total drew over a thousand people to the development.
- Mercy: Over the last two-and-a-half years, Kolbeco has worked with Mercy’s Tri-County Leadership team on expansion into the area. Our efforts included messaging, community outreach and special events.
- The Sound Room: Music Matters, a VIP event series to showcase the top-of-the-line home technology and sound systems with local musician, sold out for attendance (even during a Cardinal’s playoff game). The inaugural Ladies Technology Night, hosted by Great Day St. Louis’ Virginia Kerr, provided area women with everything they need to know to enhance their home’s comfort and security with technology.
- Antennas Direct: For the seventh year in a row, Antennas Direct is on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies, a rare recognition. In November, the company will resume their award-winning multicity bus tour giveaway with a stop in Washington DC’s Eastern Market.
- Wamhoff: Overall management of PR and marketing efforts, including all media partnerships, events, regular contributions to Fox 2 news, and re-focus of online strategy with a new website to be launched November 2014. Wamhoff has been named among Barron’s top firms for 2014.
Kolbeco is a full-service Marketing and Public Relations firm focusing on emerging businesses of all sizes in a variety of industries, including construction, technology, manufacturing, consumer goods, and professional services. Kolbeco was named one of the largest PR firms in St. Louis by the St. Louis Business Journal from 2006-2008, and earned a spot on the 2008 List of Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in St. Louis. From 2009-2014, Kolbeco has been named among the Best PR Firms in St. Louis by St. Louis Small Business Monthly, and has also made the publication’s list of the Best Marketing Firms in St. Louis for three years. Kolbeco provides strategic planning, advertising, graphic design, direct mail, web design, social media, and a full range of public relations services. For more information, please call 636-379-3895 or visit Kolbeco online at www.kolbeco.net.
# # #