Make 2015 the year your marketing goes beast mode and attend the 54th Annual AMA Conference at the St. Louis Zoo on February 20. Once again, our own Jeremy Nulik will be acting as Master of Ceremonies for the event. (That “beast mode” joke was the best PG, animal-related thing Jeremy could think of. Fear not. He promises his material will improve.)
In addition to Jeremy, the conference this year features:
- Keynote speaker David Leavitt with Hostess Brands. He somehow majored in both banking and marketing for his undergrad without disrupting the space/time continuum.
- Scott Carothers with Kinetic. He was on a team of nerds who introduced on of the first DOS PC-based graphics software.
- Carlos Gil, Save-a-Lot. He was voted one of the “Top 50 Most Influential People Online” by Fast Company Magazine.
- Patrick Gibbons with Walker. He has a big brain. Don’t take our word for it. Read his column in CRM.
- After the event, make sure to be a part of the agency crawl. There is transportation provided for you.
Here are all of the details and a link to register:
Friday, February 20, 2015 @ 8:00 AM
(Agency Crawl is from 2 PM to 5 PM)
Saint Louis Zoo
Still need more convincing? Here is a video from last year: