As Woody from Toy Story would say:
“If you don’t have one, GET ONE!!”
However, here is a list of general information to be included:
- The type of information you will be collecting (Name, email address, IP address, phone number, mailing address, etc.)
- Your business name and contact information
- How you collect information from your visitors and what it will be used for
- Can they opt-out of sharing information and how do they contact you to do so
- If you utilize third-party services to collect, process and/or store information (example: email marketing services, advertising services or loyalty/rewards programs)
If you are unsure, consult a legal advisor to be confident you have all your bases covered.
What is GDPR?
**This blog is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice.